Thai massage is different to other types of massage. Like most massages it does aim to work every part of the client’s body. But it achieves this by using the hands, feet, legs and arms of the therapist.
Thai massage stretches the parts of the body, but also applies pressure on muscles and loosens joints. It has many positive aspects.
- Improving energy, with less effort than diets or exercise
- increased flexibility
- can improve sleep, which helps is every aspect of life
- Overall health and well-being
- Boosts your immune system
- Improves circulate in your body
- Long terms massage can steadily remove toxins from the body
- Massage reduces mental and emotional stress, allowing us to better deal with problems and challenges in life
- Can help with depression
- Can relive headaches
- Can relives muscle pain
- Can help recovery from sports and exercise
- Improves the mind and body connection, do we feel and think more clearly
- Reduces inflammation
- Reduces the signs of aging, improves skin and helps us feel younger
- Cancer patients find that massage reduces the side effects of medications and treatments while improving sleep.
Make massage a regular part of life, and be physically and mentally better at handling all aspects of life.